ST-30 has the capability to mount plastic molded spouts
at a maximum speed of 60CPM - the world's highest speed.
Maximum cycle: 60 CPM
- *The above mentioned maximum mechanical speed is based upon specific test conditions we have made. Actual production speed is dependent upon film, spout and other factors.
Quick Changeover & Stable High Speed Production
- Newly improved and independent servo motor control system for sealers and cooler.
- Improved spout and pouch positioning accuracy.
- Inline inspection system by image sensor with CCD camera (OPTION).
Compared to previous models, our new cutting-edge spout inserter "ST-30" provides a higher level of spout positioning precision and seal strength as well as wider angles of spout insertions, leading to increased productivity.
||Designed to insert spouts into pouches for detergent refills, juice, and dietary supplements, and to be applicable to polypropylene-based film pouches.
|Spout sealing capacity
||Our standard servomotor control system (for five servomotors) allows the insertion of spouts into polyethylene pouches at a rate of 60 spouts per minute.
||The ST-30 Spout Inserter inherits from the well-reputed "ST-24" equipped with TOTANI's proprietary "preheating function" that preheats spouts _to make them fit well to material and eventually to stabilize seal strength. Furthermore, the ST-30 incorporates TOTANI's newly developed "pouch positioning device" to improve more accurate spout positioning, as well as servomotors to operate the heat seal unit and cooling unit. These upgrades achieve beautiful seal finish, stable seal strength, and an even higher level of positioning precision. An inspection process with image processing has newly been added to enhance operating efficiency.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
Detailed Information: TOTAN's Independently-developed
Spout Inserter Technologies
The TOTANI's new cutting-edge spout inserter "ST-30" incorporates not only its proprietary and reputable "preheating function," but also the following independently-developed technologies:
- Servo motor control system for the heat seal unit and cooling unit reduces air consumption during operation compared to the conventional "ST-24" spout inserter, leading to further stabilization of spout seal strength with less air consumption.
- The proprietary "pouch positioning device" is newly added to the standard features to further reduce the displacement of pouches, achieving highly precise positioning to insert spouts even during high-speed operation despite of increased degree of freedom of inserting spouts.
- Newly-developed optional image processing function allows inline image processing and inspection.
- The seal and cooling bars changed to the quick disconnect type that requires no tool significantly reduce setup change time and enhance operating efficiency.
- Nonconforming pouch discharge function included in the standard features.
- Available in a wide range of pouch width from 80 mm to 300 mm.
- Spout insert angle increased from 20 deg. to 90 deg.
- Spout seal length increased to up to 200mm.(previously 140mm maximum)
- Improved machine configuration to significantly reduce the flow prosess.
Pouch Making Sizes and Shapes
Spout installation position and Pouch size range
|W (Pouch width)
||:80 mm to 300 mm
|L (Pouch height)
||:140 mm to 380 mm (Center Spout : 120 mm to 380 mm)
|T (top seal length)
|*Spout installation position: At 20 degrees to 90 degrees on pouch corner. (At 90 degrees is at the top of the pouch.)
**Size of Pouch will be limited when the spout is positioned diagonally.
*If T(top seal length) is too long to be sealed at ST-30, some sealing area of T must be sealed in advance at pouch making machine.
*Bag sizes referenced above utilize optional devices.
Pouch flow chart
Fresh vegetable, Flower, and etc.