Pouches for various retort foods, etc.
The attraction of Totani's 3-servo system lies in separate control of film feed and vertical heat-sealer drives. Using the "Sealing Time setting function" and "Sealing Waiting Time function", allows for a quicker setup at low speed and a ramp to high speed, without changing acceleration, to give high-speed bag making at up to 240 CPM*.
* With additional option, the machine can run up to 300 cpm.
In addition, the roll film shaft is an air shaft, which makes film roll changes very easy.
"Remote Management and Maintenance System (Optional)" and "Cutter Control System（Optional） (for making corner cuts, etc.)" make this the champion of forward-looking three-side-seal pouch making machines.
The maximum cycle per minute described is verified under the certain conditions.
Actual production speed may vary depending upon materials and others.
Please consult with sales dept. for further information.
* Longitudinal heat-sealer length controls maximum feed length. Longitudinal seal is 1-strike if feed length is 300 mm or more. An optional double feed unit should be used if 2-strike is required.
* Maximum bag length is controlled by equipment fitted to cross heat-sealer unit and effective length of cross heat-sealer unit. Therefore, the maximum bag widths shown above are not the bag making capacity with full equipment.
|Film||Laminated film of all kinds|
|Roll size||Maximum width: 1200 mm,
Maximum diameter: 800 mm
|Roll film unwinding unit||Horizontal shaft, V plate system,
Definitive tension control system, powder brake equipment
|Control system||Numerical control system|
|Film feed mechanism||Dual AC servo motor drive system
(Optional extra servo available)*1
|Heat-sealer vertical movement mechanism||Single AC servo motor drive system
(With functions for setting sealing time)
|Sealing width||Cross seal width: 80 mm max.,
Longitudinal sealing width: 50 mm max.
* Wide heat-sealer (optional) required for sealing widths exceeded 50 mm (up to 80 mm max.)
|Bag making data storage function||Sealing temperature, Bag making speed,
Sealing time, Sealing ratio, Film acceleration, other
|Bag making capacity||Maximum number of shots : 240 CPM. 300 CPM with optional kit
Maximum film speed :
45 m/min for film roll diameters 800 mm to 600 mm,
60 m/min for smaller diameters *2
(*Slow start mechanism is used in some cases)
|Area for installation, Weight||About 1.82 x 7.83 m *3 / About 4,900 kg|
|* Slow start mechanism is to adjust to the set operation speed from the machine start gradually in a few seconds.
*1 Equipment settings by display and simple keyboard entry. Printing mark detection by mark sensor.
*2 Bag making capacity depends on film material and thickness. Number of shots and film speed are calculated separately and are not related.
*3 Allow extra space for maintenance and operating.
** The options mentioned above are sold separately and not included as standard equipment.
** Options in addition to those mentioned above can be designed and manufactured to suit customer needs. Please consult us without obligation.
* Due to equipment improvement, the above-mentioned figures and appearance may be changed without notice.